- Prices are subject to change without prior notice due to fluctuating currency and shipping costs.
Prices include VAT, but not postage.
Orders & Payment
- The fulfillments of all orders are subject to availability of products.
- Orders will only be processed once full payment or prescribed deposit has been received.
- The amount must be deposited into the bank account, and the proof of payment faxed or emailed to 080 11 11 665 or email@example.com
Collection or Delivery
- Collection and/or delivery must be arranged by the buyer.
- Times given for collections or deliveries are estimates only and not binding on the dealer.
- Any delivery note, copy or original, signed by the customer or its authorized agent or employee, shall be conclusive proof that the delivery was made to the customer.
Special / Custom Orders
- Special orders are payable in full and not refundable.
- Should a buyer to elect to cancel the sale for any reason the buyer will still be held liable for a cancellation fee of 70% of the total value of the order to cover expenses incurred.
Returns & Warranties
- New products carry a warranty in accordance with the manufacturer's product specific warranty.
- The dealer's liability is limited to the cost, or repair, or replacement of faulty products, or the granting of a credit to the value of such product(s).
- The customer will have no claim unless the dealer has received notification of the alleged defect within 7 days after purchase / delivery. The dealer will have 30 days from receipt of the notice to respond thereto.
- All claims must be supported by the original invoice issued by the dealer.
- The warranty will not be valid, unless the customer returns any defective product to the dealer packed in the original packaging. All costs incurred in effecting the return will be for the customer's account.
- The dealer reserves the right to levy a handling fee of 70% of the purchase price reflected on the invoice of those products returned to the dealer.
- The dealer is not liable for any damages to products that occurred during shipping.
- All warranties are null and void should any product be tampered with or should the seals on any product be broken by anyone but the dealer, or, in the event that the products were used outside of the manufacturers' specifications.
- Ownership of the products will pass to the customer on payment of the purchase price.
- The products will not be delivered or handed over to the buyer prior to receiving full and final payment.
- Please note that manufacturing times are only estimated times.
- Times may vary due to but not limited to the following: manufacturing overload, public holidays here and abroad, availability of products.
- Estimated times are from 21 working days up to 8 weeks.
- The client will be updated on the manufacturing times as soon as the buyer receives the information from the manufacturer.